Liiveri

Seinäjoki Ilmajoki Jalasjärvi
Front page / Companies / Business or farmer group / Farmer group development project

Farmer group development project

The farmer group includes 3–10 farms that develop their operations together. In addition, farm-specific measures can be taken. Both economic and social cooperation of farmers is important.

Where can I get support?

  • For example, the development of work and production cooperation 
  • The projects aim to benefit from cooperation in the form of cost savings, introduction of innovations and learning.
  • Companies cannot be recipients of support in the farmer group project

Who can apply?

  • A development company, municipality, educational institution or other organization can apply for the farmer group project is responsible for temporary financing and project management. 
  • The farmer group project is intended for farms.
  • The project is put together together with the farmers and the project administrator
  • You can apply for preparation money of €5,000 to assemble a group of farmers and make a plan.
Kuvituskuva.

How much support can you get?

Support for a development project can be a maximum of €120,000. Liveri pays 75 % of the project's costs. The remaining 25 % are required to be self-financed by the farms.

Applying for support

Applying for payment

Payment of subsidies is applied for in Hyrrä.

Do you have any questions?
business support?
Get in touch with Sinika!
Sinikka Koivumäki.

Sinikka Koivumäki

Executive Director
040 513 1824

Also check out the trial support for farms

Business related news