Seinäjoki Ilmajoki Jalasjärvi
Front page / Companies / Business or farmer group / Business group development project

Business group development project

The company group includes 3–10 small or medium-sized companies that develop their operations together. In addition, company-specific measures can be taken. However, the main focus is on joint activities.


Where can I get support?


  • for the design and development of joint products or product families
  • for the development of joint production
  • for the development of marketing and sales cooperation
  • The primary production of agriculture cannot be developed with the help of a business group.

Who can apply?

  • A business group project can be applied for by a development company, municipality, educational institution or other organization that is responsible for temporary financing and project management. 
  • The company group project is intended for micro, small and medium-sized companies.
  • The project is put together together with the entrepreneurs and the project administrator
  • preparation money of €5,000 can be applied for the assembly and planning of a business group

How much support can you get?

Support for a development project can be a maximum of €120,000. Liveri pays 75 % of the project's costs. The remaining 25 % are needed from companies' own financing.

Applying for support

Applying for payment

Payment of subsidies is applied for In Hyrra.

Do you have any questions?
business support?

Get in touch with Sinika!
Sinikka Koivumäki.

Sinikka Koivumäki

Executive Director
040 513 1824

Check out the development support for a functioning company as well

Business related news